Help! I can't log into the National Geographic App
If you're having trouble logging in to the National Geographic App, try these steps.
- Check your eligibility. The app will automatically assess your eligibility based on the mobile phone number or Optus My Account details you provide
- If you have just signed up for an eligible plan, you may need to wait up to 4 hours after your plan is activated. Learn more
- If you have changed to an ineligible plan, you will no longer have access to the National Geographic App, however you can sign up for a 30-day free trial
- Make sure you have entered your mobile number or My Account details correctly. For more details see How do I log in to the National Geographic App?
- If you're logging in with a mobile number, make sure you correctly enter the verification code sent to your device. Here's what to do if you didn't get the code or have lost it
- If you're an eligible Optus customer and you're logging in on another device, make sure you use the same details used to log in to the first device
- If you're a trial user, make sure you provide the same mobile phone number you used to sign up to the trial
- Your trial will expire 30 days after you sign up. After this you will no longer be able to log into the app unless you purchase an eligible Optus service
Still unable to log in? Contact us and we'll help you out.
Was this page helpful? 4% said Yes
Search Optus National Geographic
E.g. "What is in the National Geographic App?"