What is the National Geographic App?
The National Geographic App offers you instant access to a world of amazing content including articles, photographs and videos all brought together through a highly personalised experience, including, as of March 2019:
- Exclusive content e.g. Exclusive ‘Only in Oz’ series with 10 episodes across Australia featuring in the app for launch with a total of 43 episodes dropping into the app over several weeks from March 15, 2019
- Over 4,000 short form videos
- 2 live TV channels: National Geographic and National Geographic Wild (24-hour stream)
- Over 28,000 photos and galleries
- Magazines from 2009 onwards plus the first edition (dated 1888)
- Web articles from January 2014 including local exclusive editorial just for the app
- Over 1,900 on-demand videos including box sets, specials and features
- Live feed of several National Geographic Instagram accounts
The National Geographic App is available to eligible Optus customers at no extra cost until June 2020. You must be 18+ or 15-17 years with parental permission to use the app.
Follow 4 easy steps to unlock full access to the National Geographic App. Click here to begin.
Search Optus National Geographic
E.g. "What is in the National Geographic App?"