Can I get the National Geographic App?
Full access to the National Geographic App is available at no additional cost on selected eligible Optus plans. Users must be aged 18+ (or 15-17 with parental permission), have a compatible mobile device and the app is available for personal viewing in Australia only.
The National Geographic App is available to eligible Optus customers at no extra cost until June 2020.
Services currently eligible for the app at no extra cost
- Optus Postpaid Mobile customers on 24-month My Plan handset plans $45+
- Optus Postpaid Mobile customers on 12-month SIM Only plans $25+
- Optus Postpaid Mobile Broadband customers on 24-month My Plan tablet plans $15+
- Optus Postpaid Mobile Broadband customers on 12-month Data SIM plans $15+
Services not currently eligible for the app at no extra cost
- Optus Prepaid Mobile
- Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband
- Optus Month-to-month SIM Only plans
- Optus Medium Business (Fleet), Enterprise and TechFund plans
Note. As of 4 December, 2017 Fleet and TechFund plans are no longer eligible for the National Geographic App
Click here to check your eligibility.
Search Optus National Geographic
E.g. "What is in the National Geographic App?"