Delivery timeframes will be dependent on several factors, such as stock availability and delivery location. You will receive an email or text from Optus to confirm delivery timings for your order.
Online, phone or chat orders
Delivery timeframes are dependent on stock availability, and may be longer during new Mobile Phone releases and special promotions.
Delivery timeframes when stock is available:
- Metropolitan Areas: Orders made before 12pm (AEST) Monday-Friday are eligible for next day delivery
- Regional Deliveries: Around 3-5 business days for most regional areas
Delivery timeframes when stock is in raincheck or backorder:
- This means we are out of stock and delays are expected
- We are unable to give you an exact timeframe for delivery but we will be in touch with updates
Orders made in store during pre-order, on raincheck or backorder will either be sent to your home address or the store. This will be advised at time of ordering.
Sent to home address:
Handsets sent to your home address can be tracked online.
We’ll keep you up-to-date with text messages as your order progresses including:
- When the phone is on board for delivery
- Once it's been delivered
We’ll call to let you know when the phone arrives. You’ll then have 3 days to pick it up, after 3 days you’ll be placed back into the queue and will have to wait again. We’ll let you know if this happens.