I can't make or receive calls on my business mobile phone
If you're experiencing issues making or receiving call on your business mobile device, just head over to our Device Help page and select your device make & model to get started.
Once you've selected your device brand & model, select the Troubleshooting tab > Calls and voicemail and then select the troubleshooting option most relevant to your issue.
There are a few steps that you can try prior to heading over to the Device Help page as follows:
- Check your phone has network coverage and is not in Flight / Aeroplane / Airplane mode
- Restart your mobile device by turning the device off completely for a minimum of 30 seconds and then turning it back on
- Check for any network outages in your area
- Have you tried dialling any other phone numbers? This will rule out issues with the receiver's phone number
- Are your accounts all up-to-date?
- Is there a message that you're hearing when you try and make a call?
- Is your device's operating system software up-to-date?
Search Business Care
E.g."How do I add a Travel Pack to my account?" or "How do I pay my bill?"