Optus ID requirements for business
Heading into a store to sign up for a new service? Here is what you’ll need to take in with you.
If you are signing up for a new service you will need to provide 100 points of ID & proof of address. You can choose from a range of ID documents as outlined in the Accepted ID section below.
You will need also need to bring:
- For ABN you will need your Australian Business Number (ABN).
- If you are trading under an Australian Company Number (ACN) you will need:
- Letter of Authority (If you are not the director)
- Business card
- Proof of trading history ( if applying for more than 4 services)
- If you are transferring your service from another telecommunications provider you will need your latest bill.
Search Business Care
E.g."How do I add a Travel Pack to my account?" or "How do I pay my bill?"