How do I divert calls from my business mobile phone?
The easiest way to set up diversions for your mobile is through the My Optus app if you're a small business customer. You can set diversions simply to voicemail, or you can specify a number to divert your calls to (i.e. such as a landline number).
You can now set up diversions for the following:
- All Calls: This is an unconditional diversion of all calls
- On busy: Calls will only be diverted when you're phone is busy
- No answer: Call will be diverted when you're not able to answer your phone
- Off/No coverage: Call will be diverted when your phone is off or in an area that has no coverage
Choose from one of the options below:
Diverting your calls is as simple as the following:
- Open the My Optus app and click the Menu icon on the top left corner of the screen
- In the menu select Settings and then Setup call diversions
You can now setup call diversions. If you're not able to setup call diversions via the My Optus app, please Live Chat us.
Please submit a mobile diversion request form and we'll complete the request as soon as possible.Activate Mobile Diversion
Search Business Care
E.g."How do I add a Travel Pack to my account?" or "How do I pay my bill?"