Activate or replace my business SIM card
If your Optus number is active and you need the SIM replaced, or you’d like to activate a new SIM, all the information you need is here.
If you purchase online, or over the phone, your SIM should auto-activate within 4 hours of delivery. Periodically turn your device off and on until your SIM has activated. You will see Optus next to the coverage bars once the SIM is active.
Otherwise, follow the prompts to activate or replace your SIM here.
While you wait for your new SIM to be activated:
- Insert your new SIM card into your device
- Change your new SIM card PIN from the default (0000)
- Periodically turn your device off and on until your replacement SIM has activated
- To manage your account for mobile devices including tablets, download the My Optus app
- If you have a USB modem, connect it to your computer and install the connection software. For device help, click here
If you’re experiencing SIM card, or activation issues, click here for help.
Search Business Care
E.g."How do I add a Travel Pack to my account?" or "How do I pay my bill?"