The long weekend is nearly here – time to break out the speakers for a poolside party. Check out Yes... Read the full story
Welcome to Yes Crowd!
Hi and welcome to Yes Crowd, our online community where you can talk to Optus experts and fellow customers to get your questions answered.
At Yes Crowd you can get advice on Optus products and services, check out what other Optus customers are saying about a new phone, chat about your favourite show on Fetch or get the latest fixtures for your EPL team.
We want you to get the most out of your service with Optus and joining our community is a great way to do that. Here’s how you sign up to Yes Crowd:
- Register here
- Create your signature
- Learn how to ask a question in the forum
- Learn how to accept a solution if your question is answered correctly
You can also have a read of our handy blog which explains the different parts of Yes Crowd (the forum, blog and WIKI) and how to use them.
Meet the team
The Yes Crowd forum is monitored 24/7. There’s a team here who aim to review all forum posts within 48 hours and find an answer to any questions our community members haven’t been able to provide a solution to.
@AlistarS – Yes Crowd Manager
Finally there are a few more things to note before you go ahead and join the conversation on Yes Crowd. Here are the guidelines outlining our Do’s and Don’ts:
- Be respectful and courteous of other opinions. Debate is absolutely fine but personal attacks won’t be tolerated
- Stay on topic
- Protect the privacy of yourself and others – please don’t share personal information on forum threads or blog posts
- If someone answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution – doing this could help other customers find what they’re looking for too
- Reward people with a Kudos and a thank you if you have a good experience
- Follow the Optus Terms of Service
- Report abuse to any of the Yes Crowd team members listed above
- Don’t use threatening or rude language, and don’t be mean
- Don’t disclose confidential information, including people’s full names, addresses, DOB– this includes your own
- Don’t post the same message repeatedly
- Please don’t use ALL CAPS when writing, we don’t enjoy shouting on the forum
- Don’t create usernames, post comments or information that is: threatening, bullying, discriminatory, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, or in any way intended to provoke anyone. Also please do not infringe on any person’s intellectual property rights, including copyright, impersonate anyone, misrepresent a relationship with any person or organisation, encourage others to commit unlawful acts, or harass anyone
- Do not post anything that is unlawful in any way
Keep in mind
Your comments on Yes Crowd may be reviewed by a moderator and edited or hidden if they don’t comply with our guidelines. The moderation team reserve the right to delete or edit if we determine that a post is inappropriate or breaks any of the rules. If we observe any users breaching any of the above guidelines, we reserve the right to warn users where repeated warnings may result in a ban, or in more serious cases, an instant ban. Our decisions are final.
We may reject posts that direct readers to third-party websites.
We will remove any content that may put us (or you) in legal jeopardy. This includes potentially defamatory comments about any company or person, or material posted in potential breach of copyright.
When you post on Yes Crowd you consent to Optus reproducing and publishing that content on the forum and other Optus websites, or in publications.
If you wish to reproduce an entire post, a picture or a logo, or if you are unsure about whether your proposed use is acceptable, please contact the Yes Crowd team via private message.
It’s all pretty simple. Keep it G Rated, help each other, and enjoy your time here!
The Yes Crowd team