With an impressive 6.39-inch display, sleek design and a camera that turns any amateur photographer ... Read the full story
You may have noticed that some users on here have a prepopulated sign-off on each post. Well, here's how to create yours:
1. Login to Yes Crowd
2. Go to the top-right and click on your username to show the account options pull-down.
3. Click on the Settings option
4. When inside the Settings page. Click on the "Personal Information" tab.
5. Scroll down to the Signature section to get creative (within Community Guidelines, of course - ask a Moderator if unsure).
Some people may have a line to separate the main post from the signature; this can be done in two ways:
6. Use multiple underscore characters (i.e., '_') in succession (i.e., to create ________________);
7. Use the html tag <hr> at the start of your Signature.
8. When you're happy. Click Save.
You're all done!