Searching...
Highlighted

Optus Sport World Cup Refund

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

Hey guys, I just wanted to shoot through an update:

Refunds for Optus Sport Paid subscribers will be automated and begin to take place overnight (27th June). For FAQ's, please head to our Optus Sport Refund landing page → https://offer.optus.com.au/optussportrefund/

If you have any questions for us, you're welcome to send them through.

Please note - The refund process can take up to 10 working days to process. If you haven't received your refund within the specified time-frame, you can log an in-app case via the Optus Sport application for Android and iOS devices.

Check out the in-app support page for instructions:
https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/custom/page/page-id/EPL-Support/Answer?id=9705&typename=EXTERNAL

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Update - Refund

Yeldarb

Well that will make some people happy no doubt. Smiley Happy

Re: Optus Sport World Cup Refund

Dan_C

Optus puts Football fans first by continuing to Simulcast FIFA World Cup Matches

I'm just updating this thread with another annoucement. 

Optus has today announced it will continue to broadcast all remaining games of the 2018 FIFA World CupTM in conjunction with SBS.

http://www.optus.com.au/about/media-centre/media-releases/2018/0511/optus-puts-football-fans-first-b...

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Felicity_YC

Thanks for these updates @Dan_C

303Kingsley

I have been charged the full amount for my package $79.99 for Optus cable broadband + Optus Sport, on the 5th of June and again on the 5th of July. No refund??? I thought this would be automatically deducted from the bill??? Why am I paying for the Optus sport portion? I'm having to use SBS (for free!).

GuyCS

Hi @303Kingsley - we can certainly look into this for you.

Can you please send me a private message with the following:

Account/Service number:

Full name:

Date of birth:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Once we have that, we'll check it out on our end. 

[ Edited ]
303Kingsley

*edit - Personal Information removed*

im on a monthly contract and signed up because of Optus sport. It’s not working so wondering why I am paying for something I can get for free on SBS.

ranvirg

Hey mate,

I’m in the same situation, how’d you go? They reckon because it’s part of the plan and I’m not paying for it seperately they can provide a terribly product and expect me not to be disappointed.

303Kingsley

They just said they discounted it but the monthly charge was the same? Guess their maths is as bad as their promises 

Dan_C

If you've purchased a stand-alone Optus Sport subscription via the Google play or Apple app store, you're eligible for a refund.

If Optus Sport is included in the value of your post-paid mobile or fixed broadband plan, you'll continue to receive Optus Sport at no additional cost.

If Optus Sport isn't included in your rate plan and you're paying an additional amount each month for your subscription, you will be eligible for a refund. 

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
2 Kudos
2 Kudos