Searching...

Re: Are you ready for kick off?

Davelew

Thanks for your thoughts @Venom.

Would seem to be the same as most people, hate the shoot outs, but don't know what else could be done.

So, for tonight, prediction for the England Belgium game. The difficulty is, is either team really interested winning. Maybe better to lose as they will be thinking of the quarter finals.

Will Kane play to increase his goal score?

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Venom

I must say that Belgium have played very well and with confidence. England seemed to gel a bit better in their second match against Panama. I am going to stick with Belgium to win the group and beat England 2-1.

As for the Quarter Finals I see what your saying because Japan will most likely beat Poland and top Group H. I would not like to face Senegal or Colombia for that matter but both are a bit dubious in defence.

Realistically though, both Belgium and England will be going for the win in my opinion.

Kane...If I was Southgate I would play Kane, not because of the amount of goals he has scored but purely for the fact that he is scoring goals...and that's what I want to see from all strikers in all teams Smiley Happy

Venom

What about Senegal v Colombia?

I truly wish that Colombia thump Senegal 3 or 4 nil. Not because I have anything against Senegal I just love South American Teams!!!

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
LucyS

@Davelew @Venom, that BEL v ENG match was pretty boring but I'm quite glad we lost because now if we make it to the quarter-finals, we won't face Brazil. Typical pommie, trying to find out the easiest way to win haha. Still got to make it past Colombia Smiley Indifferent

Also did you see Michy kick the ball into his own face? I shouldn't laugh but... Smiley LOL

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Venom

You are right to laugh...hilarious 😂.  What do you reckon, yellow card for time wasting 👍😂😂😂

Post a Reply