Searching...
Highlighted

Are you ready for kick off?

[ Edited ]
Felicity_YC

Are you ready for the World Cup?!

It’s nearly here and I’m sure you’re all as excited as we are!

We don’t want you to miss a minute of the action so the Yes Crowd team have some tips to ensure you’re World Cup ready:

1. Check your Optus Sport username and password are working and correct so you can log in with ease. To do this, just head over to the Optus Sport homepage and enter your username (email address) and password. If you have any problems, click on I can’t sign in to reset or you can manage your password in My Account.

2. How will you be watching? Xbox? Chromecast? On your mobile? If you haven’t decided, read this blog then watch these videos. Then get your devices set up and ready to go before the live match kicks off Got a particularly impressive set up? Share it with us!

3. What matches are you watching and what time are they on? We’ll be updating this blog which will have details on every fixture throughout the World Cup for you. Tip: you might wanna grab a coffee because some of the games have an early start 😉

4. Bookmark our Optus Sport Support Hub just in case. On the hub you can find information on how to set up your devices with Optus Sport, subscription FAQs etc.

Not gonna lie, I’m not very sporty and the only thing I know about the World Cup is the New Order song ‘World in Motion.’

But here is who everyone else is going for:

@LucyS: England

@AlistarS: Croatia

@Ray_YC: Australia

@Megan_YC: Iceland

How about you?

Re: Are you ready for kick off?

Ray_YC

How can you guys not cheer on the Socceroos? How unpatriotic! Smiley Mad

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Felicity_YC

I'd actually be super chuffed if they did well. 

Aussie Aussie Aussie, etc. 

Hey @Dan_C, what about you?

Davelew

As I lived in England most of my life I am with Lucy and will be supporting the POMs. That is until they are knocked out then the Aussies. Same as the cricket with the Ashes, that way I can't lose.

Dave

Megan_YC

I'm supporting Germany first and foremost, sorry to disappoint you both @Ray_YC & @Felicity_YC !

But Australia is a close second, and then Iceland Smiley Happy They have such amazing team spirit!!

LucyS

Yessss @Davelew! How far do you think we can go? I fancy our chances of making it out of the group stages but after that...who knows. 

Felicity_YC

How did I forget you were supporting Germany @Megan_YC?!

My memory ist kaput. 

Megan_YC

Haha kein problem, @Felicity_YC Smiley Happy

Davelew

Come on @LucySa bit more confidence. England all the way to the finals.

I like to be optimistic, mind you, I predicted Liverpool to be premiership champions this year.

LucyS

Wow I admire your confidence @Davelew@Yeldarb@SillyGogo - any predictions??? Smiley Tongue

Post a Reply
iPhone X now available to order

Stock will be limited.Read More

Top Contributors
25 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos