Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

reload wifi modem with cash

fractical

I'm waiting for a new bankcard, and so cant buy data online for now. 

#1.Can I use cash, (buy  an Optus voucher) ?

and #2.how to loadup my Optus ZTE modem then?

Re: reload wifi modem with cash

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

You should be able to organise a top up at any Optus store. They'll ensure the modem SIM gets the credit. Alternatively give a mate or family friend the cash and ask them to do the online top up for you.

Your modem should have a "phone number' assigned. You can just top up using a voucher as usual for any prepaid.

Another option for right now is setup a paypal account linked to your bank account. You can pay Optus via PayPal.

Peter Gillespie

fractical

"Your modem should have a "phone number' assigned. You can just top up using a voucher as usual for any prepaid."

Thanks a lot Peter,   The modem does have 'phone number' but how do I connect the voucher code to it?..  via one of the recharge options on my account site?..  or does it involve a physical action on the modem?

fractical

P.S. (nearest Optus store many miles away), but Optus  voucher code from BP servo is what I'm thinking.

Solution

petergdownload

The link I provided above allows you to enter a phone number and a voucher number.

Peter Gillepsie

fractical

Thanks Peter, for your info, AND your patience. I did bypass the blue clue (link) despite being under 70. Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
11 Kudos
8 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos