cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor fractical
Contributor

reload wifi modem with cash

I'm waiting for a new bankcard, and so cant buy data online for now. 

#1.Can I use cash, (buy  an Optus voucher) ?

and #2.how to loadup my Optus ZTE modem then?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: reload wifi modem with cash

You should be able to organise a top up at any Optus store. They'll ensure the modem SIM gets the credit. Alternatively give a mate or family friend the cash and ask them to do the online top up for you.

Your modem should have a "phone number' assigned. You can just top up using a voucher as usual for any prepaid.

Another option for right now is setup a paypal account linked to your bank account. You can pay Optus via PayPal.

Peter Gillespie

Contributor fractical
Contributor

"Your modem should have a "phone number' assigned. You can just top up using a voucher as usual for any prepaid."

Thanks a lot Peter,   The modem does have 'phone number' but how do I connect the voucher code to it?..  via one of the recharge options on my account site?..  or does it involve a physical action on the modem?

0 Kudos
Contributor fractical
Contributor

P.S. (nearest Optus store many miles away), but Optus  voucher code from BP servo is what I'm thinking.

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The link I provided above allows you to enter a phone number and a voucher number.

Peter Gillepsie

Contributor fractical
Contributor

Thanks Peter, for your info, AND your patience. I did bypass the blue clue (link) despite being under 70. Smiley Happy

Top Contributors