Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Gnfan
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

password failed after optus failure on webmail

Optus sent password that expires soon but it does not work to allow a new password for webmail. Cannot access my app either so cannot contact Optus. I replied to text message but does not work either😓

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jono_YC

Re: password failed after optus failure on webmail

Hi @Gnfan it's not great to hear that you're experiencing issues with Webmail and the My Optus App.

Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Gnfan
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sorry do not use twitter or know how to send a PM via facebook. Optus temp password has expired so no emails. Could not enter new password as the pade did not like temp pw as current????
Thanks
RayZ
0 Kudos
z_hook

Definitely can appreciate your concerns, @Gnfan.

You can message our Social Media team via Facebook. Click on this link and press "Send Message". 

Alternatively, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Gnfan
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Link OK but cannot find Send?
I cannot use the app as password does not work. Being nearly blind everything is difficult
Thanks
Rayz
0 Kudos
Aman_YC

Hi @ GNFAN - Apologies for the hassle. 

To reset your Optusnet password you can either call our care team at 1300 300 42 (team is available now until 8PM today) or you can just click here to chat with our messaging team and they can get it sorted. 

Once you click at the messaging link you just have to click on Yellow Tab  and then select service.

I hope is helps. Please note here at Yes crowd we cant take your account details or reset the password. It can only be done at Facebook messenger or at Twitter other then messaging or  our call centre. 

0 Kudos
Gnfan
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I will try cll center but being in SA can never get though always busy.
Thanks
RayZ
0 Kudos
Aman_YC

No worries @ GNFAN. 

Please let us know if you need a hand with anything else. Please note to PM us at Facebook you just have to search Optus in Facebook messenger and then click at the messenger app. 

0 Kudos
Gnfan
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have Optus App but cannot access due to password failure so will try calling Optus but most times they say use the App! So really stuck with know other options to recover. If new password page only wanted that Everything would be OK but if failed on 'current password'.

Thanks for your help but nothing has changed still stuck, so webmail cannot be accessed.

RayZ

Cannot say all the good help has solved my problem

RayZ

0 Kudos
Aman_YC

So sorry that this is still not resolved @ GNFAN.

Please do let once  you have called or you can certainly try contacting us on Facebook or Twitter. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors