Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
kenjamwal
New Contributor
New Contributor

connecting 2.4 smart plugs to my new sagem 5366 lte

Hi There, i am trying to connect my 2.4 ghz smart plugs to me new sagem modem.

They worked perfectly with the older 3864v3 model.

I have switched off 5ghz no luck

re booted no luck

put everything close no luck

Any help appreciated KENJAMWAL

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kartika

Re: connecting 2.4 smart plugs to my new sagem 5366 lte

Hi @Kenkamwal, how many devices have you connected on the 2.4Ghz frequency? May be connect your other devices to the 5Ghz and then try connecting the smart plugs to 2.4Ghz.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
kenjamwal
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Kartika, 

I finally resolved it after a couple of hours!!

This is gold for anyone struggling to connect smart devices to the Sagem 5366 lte modem!!

Changed the Wifi Protocol from 802.11 b/g/n    to     the basic 802.11b

The devices instantly worked !!! Happy Days.

No need to turn off 5ghz or any other measures required! 

0 Kudos
Jack_YC

It's good to see you sorted that out @kenjamwal. Thanks for coming back and letting us know your solution too. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors