Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wantsout
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wifi problem

Optus

Since i came to Optus,the Huawei E5186 keeps disconnecting from the PC.The connection on the wifi isn't dropping though,it just hates anything more than about 120 resolution video or images

You have a crappy mobile network,an awful customer service ,& a very difficult to use online system.I cannot even find my mobile bill,as it only shows the broadband,which due to your crappy & constant disconnecting wifi,cannot even be used to 1/4 of what i pay for.

Unfortunately i'm stuck with you for a while,as i foolishly did a 24 month contract.

None of the other telcos are even half as bad as you are,truly a disgrace of a company.

I have given up on ever getting any resolution,as your customer service is non existent.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Wifi problem

Hey Wantsout - sorry to hear you feel this way, we do apologise for the experience. If you're needing this followed up, please chat with our Tech Support crew on 131344 so we can see what's happening with your coverage. Gen 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos