Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Seanjorgo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Wifi dropping out

All the lights are on flashing green but the box attached to the wall has two green lights and a flashing orange light on the uni-d-1. When you turn off at the wall the wifi works for a bit before it stops again
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Serena_YC

Re: Wifi dropping out

Hi @Seanjorgo

From what you have mentioned, it sounds like you have an NBN Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) connection type. The NTD (NBN box attached to the wall) itself has 4 available UNI-D ports, have you tried connecting to the other UNI-D ports as well to check if this would resolve the issue? 

I have also attached the link to the Quick Start Guide: NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) for you in case you require it. 

If you are still needing a hand, please contact our Technical Support teams via the My Optus app for further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos