Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

What the hell is going on with Optus at the moment? [ New ]

[ Edited ]
rossgellen00

So my VOIP has been down for days now and we've been trying to contact Optus to get it resolved, however this has actually become an impossibility.

Messaging them on Facebook yields no answer or a stock response.
Calls are yielding hours in wait times to their broadband and NBN departments.
Worst of all, the web chat website to contact them online has broken hyperlinks. You actually can't click on anything to contact them online.
How in the hell are they getting away with something like this? The second largest telco in this country and it's ny impossible to speak to anyone.

Thanks & Regards,

Ross

Re: What the hell is going on with Optus at the moment? [ New ]

Jeneral__Pain

I've just used Live Chat to sort out a billing issue so it definitely works, so you might need to dump your browser's cache to solve the problem of not being able to chat.

If your VoIP isn't working via the Optus supplied modem, have you rebooted said device?

Unfortunately, Facebook messenger cannot resolve technical support enquiries, you need to speak to or chat with Optus technical support. (Just like the Yes Crowd (which is the same team behind the FB and Twitter pages) cant do technical things either).

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos