Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor AMYCHARNOCK
New Contributor

What is going on with my WIFI

For some unknown reason my WIFI box just randomly stopped working. I tried to restart the box but I couldn't as none of the light will even appear. I tried to contact customer support but they couldn't help whatever.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: What is going on with my WIFI

What type of service are you running?

What did Optus say when you contacted them? If it's their product I'm surprised they can't help getting it to work. More details would help

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor AMYCHARNOCK
New Contributor

I'm with Optus NBN, optus support said it should be working within 24 hours, but when I called the after that 48 hrs, they said they don't know what is going
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Sounds like there might be a fault in your area. I would call them again though because it sounds like you don't have the whole story and you might have just got someone who wasn't well experienced. 

Ideally you want to know what the cause is, what the fix is, who will fix it (you, Optus or NBN) and how long it will take. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Top Contributors