cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Occasional Contributor Richard2385
Occasional Contributor

Trying to contact Optus

Looking forward to being off contract so I can junk Optus - totally hopeless organisation to contact. 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Optus

For what it is worth, you can discuss your concerns with the Customer Relations Group (CRG) via www.optus.com.au/complaints but as you've not really told us anything beyond "I'm going to rage quit", I'm not sure how we can help beyond giving you the link above.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Trying to contact Optus

Update:

For those trying to contact Optus, details are listed on our How to contact Optus page

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors