Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Temp password

SJP

How do you change a temporary password on my email.

Solution

Re: Temp password

mrklun

Hi @SJP, go to https://memberservices.optuszoo.com.au/ click on My internet Account and sign in. 

On this page you will be able to replace your temporary password with the one of your choice.

Ppr

I received my temp password 2 days ago. I can login to my modem adsl2+ with that password. To change the temporary password I followed the instructions sent by your service desk which is same as what you posted. As soon as I login I get following message and the system automatically logs me off. I tried in different browser. Cleared cache and cookies and even tried it from my friends house. No luck help pls. Following is the message after login. It stays for 5 seconds that way and I get logged off.

We apologise for the interruption. Please try again later.

after 5 seconds then it shows 

please as be patient while we log you out of the following Optus websites 

Optus Member Services 

You have successfully logged out

I tried this multiple times with multiple browsers and different pc  and devices with lot of patience 

Toomey

Hey @Ppr, are you able to change your webmail password via My Account?

My Account uses a separate login to display your services. If you select your internet service and go to Settings > Manage My Optus Email Account, you should be able to change the password here instead.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Ppr

Hi @Toomey, there’s no settings available. I can share the screenshot if you want to take a look. 

Thanks

Dan_C

You're welcome to do that @Ppr.

What type of Internet product is the email address attached to i.e. NBN, ADSL or Cable? 

Depending on the product type, certain functionality may not be available in My Account.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos