RE BILL

aida12340

Dear OPTUS TEAM,

I HAVE RECENTLY PAID MY OPTUS BILL ON 18/04/2019

AT APPROXIMATELY 1500 OR 3.00PM HOURS AUSTRALIAN TIME

AMOUNT $88.00 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS

REFERENCE NUMBER: 62170801377, I HAVE A COPY OF THE RECEIPT WITH ME 

MY CONCERN IS I HAVE NEW BILL ISSUED TODAY  01/05/2019

$90.00 - I NEED THIS ISSUE FIXED ASAP - I CAN NO LONGER STAND THE FRUDE AND SCAM FROM OPTUS

I AM VERY CONCERNED CUSTOMER SO FIX THE PROBLEM ASAP!!!

Re: RE BILL

Jeneral__Pain

I don't understand the problem you have, it appears there is a $2.00 difference in your invoices.

If you are getting paper bills or anything like that, this would trigger additional charges, same with paying by credit card etc.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Highlighted
Solution

Ray_YC

The key words you've used are "paid" and "issued".

You paid your bill mid April meaning it was issued in early April.

Now it's early May and the one issued today will be due for payment in mid May.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

DAVO78

SAME PROBLEMS FOR ME CHARGE WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE QUICK TO DEBIT VERY VERY VERY SLOW TO CREDIT, DEPTS DONOT TALK TO EACH OTHER.. RUBBISH SERVICE

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.
If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos