Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor DaniBoyyy
New Contributor

Price changed from 80- 70 after i bought something seriously????....

Hey all so recently and when i say recently i just mean like 2-3 days ago i purchased a home wireless broadband month to month plan FOR 80$ a month and just now i checked to see what the speeds of that plan were and as i was looking insaw that it is now 70$ a month for 200G plan what?... Did i really get that unlucky and i just went through everything its the same as my plan got the say modem and everything but the price is different could someone get optus to comment/post here and be generous and change or do something for me cause im really depressed as to how unlucky i am i could of bought it two days later and it would be cheaper cmon!!...
Or is the 70 $ a month right now just an error?? Cause it doesn't look it like thoughts everyone?? 😕 really sad at the moment...
Talking bout this : http://www.optus.com.au/shop/broadband/home-wireless-broadband/plans?SID=con:bhomeb:3up:4:jul17:misc...:

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: Price changed from 80- 70 after i bought something seriously????....

Hey,

Yeah looks like it.. I have similar luck with this stuff as well. Somewhere some how it costs me more money. Hence these days I stick to nil contracts as I hate seeing the same product for a cheaper price. Recon you beat me on the change , normally for me it's weeks in 😛

I take it that you went on a month to month? Not that I can remember but the previous $70 was cheaper on a contract (maybe the 24M)

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

And if the price had increased to $90 a month instead, you'd be happy to have your contract ammended accordingly? Smiley Surprised It works both ways.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

That said, what is the point of a month to month contract if not flexability?

I just confirmed with live chat that if you already have the modem for this offer than you can finish your current contract at the end of the first month and start a new month to month contract using the new deal for just the $70 plan cost.

So hop onto LIVE CHAT  and see what they can arrange (make sure they send you something by email that explicitly says the new deal will only cost $70 for the first month and that they are not sending you another modem. Also get them to put a comment to that effect in your file. You can PRINT out live chats too. )

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors