Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor Internet Connection

Currently using mobile hotspotting for internet work use at home. On average text messages taking 2hrs to come through from work, drop out on internet average 7-10 times per day. Speed testing done 9.02am - 30, 1.06pm - 10.3, 2pm - 6.41. How do i get better coverage from mobile internet?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Poor Internet Connection

Hey @Mike007

Thanks for reaching out; I can appreciate slow speeds during this time are not great. What I would suggest is to have a look for any outages in your area 

We've set up a page full of general information due to the COVID-19 impacts that has a whole lot of helpful tips and steps that might help you optimise your connection.

If you are still having trouble with coverage and internet speed after you have attempted this steps, you can reach out to us via Messaging Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Poor Internet Connection

Thanks for the response however that was the first thing I checked.  I have tried calling multiple Optus stores but you are on hold for more than 2hrs at a time.  Fellow workers using TPG and Teltra are not experiencing any issues.  Unless I get some useful information on how to fix my problem, maybe I should look to other service providers.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors