Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Paid 365 day mobile prepaid broadband recharge and got only 22GB and not 40GB

I have just recharged my Optus prepaid mobile broadband for 365 days @$130.  Critical information sheet to recharge page says you get 40GB for this recharge.  But on recharge only got a crappy 22GB. What's going on?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Paid 365 day mobile prepaid broadband recharge and got only 22GB and not 40GB

Hi @Gottlob36, you'd be on the out of market prepaid mobile broadband plan.

That was called "My Prepaid Mobile Broadband"

Recharge value: $130.00

Expiry: 730 days

Data: 22GB

Our current offer is "Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband

Recharge value: $130.00

Expiry: 365 days

Data: 40GB

I'd suggest jumping onto Live Chat.

PersonalMobileBilling & General Support 

Now, if there's been some confusion - they may be able to offer you a good will credit. Next time round, before you recharge - I'd suggest making the switch to the Optus Prepaid Mobile Broadband Plan. Our Chat agents can perform also arrange this for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Paid 365 day mobile prepaid broadband recharge and got only 22GB and not 40GB

Thanks Dan,

Yes, got onto "Live Chat" and after a couple of sessions the problem was sorted out and I received extra data credit.  Good work "Live Chat".