Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Michelle121178
New Contributor
New Contributor

Outage let them know

I have outages all the time is worth letting them know ??
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AndS
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Outage let them know

@Michelle121178When you say you have outages all the time, what do you mean?

Have you checked the Optus network status page to see if there are any known issues when you have the outages?

Are the outages localized to one geographical area?

How many bars does  your phone show when you have your outage?

I would put an app on your phone that shows you more detailed mobile info than just the bars and when you get an outage start the app and see what it shows.

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Re: Outage let them know

Hi there, @Michelle121178. Thanks for posting on Yes Crowd. 

If you're constantly experiencing outages or disconnections with your internet service, we recommend getting in touch with us so we can investigate what's happening with your connection and also apply adjustments to your bill for the amount of time you've been impacted. 

I recommend reaching out to our 24x7 Experts via Messaging in the My Optus App so they can investigate this further for you. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Tech Support team over the phone on 13 13 44 between 8AM-8PM.

Please also check our Network Status Map for any issues in your area.

For Mobile or 4G services, we have some troubleshooting steps you can try. 

If you're referring to your Home Internet, it may be worth checking our Home Internet Troubleshooting guide and following the steps there to see if you're able to resolve the issues you're experiencing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors