cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ordered and paid for a promotion 200Gb only given half.

Orderd and paid for two promotions :- 1/ 30Gb for $36.00 2/ 200Gb for $70.00, that was at the end of AUG-2018. They sent me a bill which I paid promptly and on time, however they have only given me 130Gb total. I have phoned and been into their store to sort it out several times. O`h yes, you will get it in the next 48 hours, yes in the next 48 hours and again and again. I am fed up with this Bulldust and am really angry they treat a loyal customer who has paid all his Optus bills on time over the years, never been late.

Anyone have any idea`s. Thinking of the ombudsman !!!!!!!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Ordered and paid for a promotion 200Gb only given half.

Hey @Heybob - we might be able to manually add the data for you, if not we'll need to speak with our marketing team.

Can you please confirm your account number, full name and DOB via PM? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Sorry Shauna, I don`t give out personal information to anyone. If Optus wants to fix it they should do it now. They, Optus have had aprox: 6 weeks to fulfill their part of the contract with me, and have chosen not to. They know there is a problem but will not fix it. Maybe they would like to argue with someone who has more muscle than me, and them, and with unlimited funds.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I can appreciate that, however we're unable to access your account without the details. If you'd like to speak to us over the phone instead, you can reach us on 13 39 37. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ev, just called 13 39 37no one there to talk to.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Sorry, the team operates - Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm and Sat: 9:00am - 5:00pm. You can also reach them 24/7 on Live Chat

0 Kudos
Top Contributors