Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Darvey
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus Disappointment

No, Optus is the worst Telco i have had dealings with, I now wish to cancel my account, ( Just warehousing Pty Ltd ) and also we now wish to cancel the order for 7 Auburn Grove Croydon Nth which was ordered by my Partner Jacqueline Gebel over 2 weeks ago.
The whole experience with Optus has been so disappointing and we now would rather go to Telstra, or Vodafone, and have our internet and Phone up and going within a day, unlike Optus, Now 2 weeks, just to be put on hold for 2 hrs

We will also be putting this on Facebook, to warn others of the difficulties talking to someone from Optus, who can't understand English and work out the customers needs.
When you call, you go through to someone, who has no idea, or care, regarding the customers requirements.
1 out of 10 for Optus.

Please feel free to call me should you have any questions, but unlike Optus, you won't be put on hold for 2 hrs, and i will answer your questions straight away.

Dean Harvey

Would love to give you our Home Number, but Optus is so unprofessional, we don't have a home phone after 2 weeks.
As we deal with most companies Nationally, we will definitely give Optus the due respect it deserves. Joke

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Optus Disappointment

Optus won't contact you or stop your order based on a post to a public forum. You may get a MOD follow up that you can PM to in the next day or so..

I'd suggest you should remove some of the personal information here as anyone can use it.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Steph_C
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus Disappointment

Really sorry to hear that your experience has left you wanting to cancel your service Dean - we definitely don't want this to happen. If you can provide more info on what it is you need assistance with we're more than happy to help out so you don't have to cancel. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors