cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Charlie-Anne
New Contributor

Online buying

If I apply for the internet ADSL2 Wi-Fi online how long will it take for optus to confirm it / process it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
New Contributor Charlie-Anne
New Contributor

Online buying

If I apply for the internet ADSL2 online how long will it take for optus to confirm it / process it?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Re: Online buying

Hi @Charlie-Anne, if you've placed an order online you'll usually receive your confirmation order number within 48 hours. Have you been provided any additional information since placing this order?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moderator Zac_D

Hi @Charlie-Anne,

Thanks for considering us as your Broadband provider.

Typically speaking, an ADSL activation has a lead time of 10 business days once the order is confirmed. The best way to place your order would be via our Live Chat sales team  or our Telesales team on 133 345. You can check out what plans are available to you here. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Moderator Zac_D

I can also see that Phil previously advised about the online processing time within 48 hours in this thread with you.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors