cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Need help with Sagemcom Fast 5366TN mismatch password

Authentication password on  WIFI smartphone ' Sagemcom Fast 5366TN '---Mismatch password on WIFI-PC.Plus enter My gateway modem in Optus( http://192.168.0.1) by types, optus or Optus or admin or username(shows in my Optus account) or SSID + password indicated on the plastic card . It shows wrong log in information.Factory modem reset does nothing +unplug power for 10 mins,(wifi light is still green).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Need help with Sagemcom Fast 5366TN mismatch password

terrible customer services. I ask about hidden-THEY're one by one transfer me to a higher level customers services to shut down my chat by sending a NBN tech guy to my house-Optus Techs consider NBN tech people and I (at least myself) were donkeys and we were acting as a role Donkey to fulfil optus talking people happy.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Need help with Sagemcom Fast 5366TN mismatch password

Hey @trantri256

It's unfortunate that this has happened and not ideal to hear either. We're working to improve the overall experience for all our customers trying to seek assistance. I appreciate the feedback though and will have this flagged for you.

Could you send our Official Facebook/Twitter team a private message so that they can provide assistance to your enquiry?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors