Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

NBN is down since last 24 hours..

anujmalhotra262

Not able to connect to NBN since last 24 hrs.. Anyone else facing issues? Tech Support too busy to respond or pick calls.

Solution

Re: NBN is down since last 24 hours..

Dan_C

Hi @anujmalhotra262,

I'm sorry we couldn't get back to you sooner. We did actually have a nationwide outage that impacted approximately 96,000 customers. This incident has now been resolved. Let us know if the service is now back up and running.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Sally2

Hi there, is it still down I am having issues in Melbourne.

cheers

Tano

Hi @Sally2,

Sorry for the delay! Have services since returned to normal for you? If not, is there anything noted for your area as per our Service Status page

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Sally2

no Optus say there are no faults and so do NBN. The chat line said that when they tried to pull up our service in their system, it looked like there was an issue with the provisioning of our service in the system. Not sure why it would stop working after a full week of use after NBN was connected though? Waiting for a case manager to get back to us. Life is very strange without internet!!

Mike-N

Thanks for the update @Sally2. That certainly is strange. Please feel free to reach out via private message if you still need assistance after your case manager contacts you. They really are the best team to assist with this though, so I'm hopeful that they'll be able to do what's needed to help figure out why this has occurred and get this fixed for you.

anujmalhotra262

Issue resolved!

Highlighted

Dan_C

Ah, great to hear!

We appreciate the update Smiley Happy If you have any other questions for us, feel free to shoot them through!

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos