Searching...

Mobile

Internet

Glen1

Hi is anyone else having problems with their cable wifi in MacLeod Victoria, mine is so slow I sit looking at it most of the time waiting for something to happen.

Re: Internet

Mike-N

Hello Glen1, I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your connection in MacLeod.

You can check the status of our network at any time using this tool. I've checked for you and nothing is currently recorded for MacLeod VIC. 

If this map indicates things should be running normally, it would be best to contact Technical Support through Live Chat. They'll be able to check your account and if they're unable to resolve your issue, raise a fault ticket. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Internet

devk

Hey,

yes, it’s been a problem for us on Harborne Street for the last few months now. Raised it with the technical support, no dice. Have you had much joy?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
12 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos
7 Kudos
6 Kudos