cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I switched to another provider,why am I still being billed by Optus

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: I switched to another provider,why am I still being billed by Optus

You need to give more info then that. You posted under the mobile section so is it safe to assume you're talking about a mobile phone service? 

Did you port your number over or sign up a new one? What was on the bill you received? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

The agent of my new provider who did all the porting and chatting with Optus Agent and said that I only need to pay $ 90 plus.But Optus sent me a bill of $250 plus due on the 21st June.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Have you checked the bill @Jaijhaz? The charges may relate to an early termination fee or outstanding charges. Please chat with us here if you need assistance with that

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors