cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

ShWB
New Contributor
New Contributor

Huawei wifi parental control

I am unable to locate within the router settings how to create or setup parental controls, specifically creating time rules for certain devices connected to the Huawei 4G router B525. (eg. allow a child's iPad to be connected between 7am & 7pm on specific days only)

This was a feature available with my previous provider and hoping for assistance how I am able to facilitate the same with Optus & the Huawei modem.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Huawei wifi parental control

Hi @ SHWB, 

I've checked our Device guides for instructions and there's no mention of Parental Control Settings. You can go in and block specific websites, but you'd be required to go in and block/unblock each time you'd like to allow/disallow access. 

If you have another router at home (with access to Parental Control settings, you could connect this up to the LAN/Ethernet port on the B525 and run your WiFi connection through that one. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos