Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Colm123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hisense tv com.google.tv

New to Optus and googled why I have a notification com.google.tv.discovery has stopped 

found a Optus thread running over 1yr with frustrated customers and little feedback plus no resolution 

I signed up based on the Optus sales pitch of NBN being available in this location and the promise of faster and reliable streaming 

not the case 

based on the above I think it's time the telecommunications ombudsman get involved 

4 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Hisense tv com.google.tv

If you get the TIO involved, make sure you use punctuation, occasional grammar, and avoid using informal conversation styles, so they can figure out what you are talking about. 

0 Kudos
Colm123
New Contributor
New Contributor

100000000000gb 

sounds critical 

if your response is not a resolution to the problem stay of the thread (none of your business) 

Mickle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Have you had any feedback yet? I have commented on a few posts with no reply from Optus. I haven't had time to call them yet but the error is coming up a lot today. So over it. 

0 Kudos
Mickle
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dear Moderators,

Is there a fix for this yet? I just got Optus NBN a week ago and have the same issue with my Hisense TV bringing up the "com.google.tv.discovery" error.  By looking at the history of this thread and seeing its been ongoing for over a year with no apparent resolution, why was I not asked if I had a Hisense TV when your team was signing me up for your product? You know there is a problem and chose to ignore it. I have had nothing but problems with your support team with various issues while trying to get my NBN to work and now it is finally working I keep getting this error on my Hisense TV.

Please respond ASAP so I can get this fixed, or compensated for not being able to use the full functionality of your service due to you misleading me when I signed up. By misleading me I mean you knew there was an issue and failed to ask the simple question of what type of TV I own.

Regards,

Christopher Mickle

order confirmation Number for my account - 61940209.

0 Kudos