Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aligeebrah
New Contributor
New Contributor

Data

I just brought the Optus huawai e5577 wifi modem with a SIM card that has 50 gig once I tried setting it up it says I have no data and can’t even connect to anything waste of money
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jack_YC

Re: Data

Hi @Aligeebrah, it's not good to see you're experiencing this issue with your service. I recommend checking our Network Status to see if there are any faults in your area.

I also suggest you try the steps listed in our Mobile Broadband troubleshooting guide to see if that restores your connection. 

If you continue to experience difficulties with your service, please send our Technical Teams a message via the My Optus App or our Messaging page. They'll be able to assist further from there.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.