Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Chopper999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Complaint - excess data usage

I see from 'complaints' many others have similar problems.  For many years I have had an account with you and have seldom gone over my monthly allowance.  

This year I have several times been charged double for extra usage which I doubt I have used as I rarely use my internet except for emails.  I have never had an itemised account and have not been able to verify my usage.  

I have rung and complained several times being passed from person to person, and holding on for lengthy periods.  The extra usage was waived once and I was given extra gigs(?). Last time I gave up and asked for someone in authority to call me and left my phone number.  NO RESULT.

I am totally fed up with the service, rather non-service.  It took me ages to find how to contact you by email and expect a prompt reply.

I paid the last account in full  but under protest at the arrears.

Brenda *personal info hidden*

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Complaint

Best to edit your post and remove your personal info. Is this mobile broadband Brenda or a mobile phone? Excess data charges are a common complaint and depending on what equipment you are using will determine the approach.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Complaint

Hi Brenda,

Just clarifying that your e-mail doesn't come through to Yes Crowd for us to respond to. We don't have access to your account here and as Yeldarb rightly pointed out, have hidden your personal information on our public forum.

You will receive a formal response via the online complaints form process it sounds like you submitted.

Update: You may be interested in Endless Data which launched today (11/12/2020) 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors