cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Chromecasting Optus sport

Hi I just took out a Optus sport subscription today. I can Chromecast to my sony tv which has Chromecast built into it. The picture during the matches isn't great but is acceptable. The biggest problem is any time the ball is kicked around the pitch it disappears and then reappears when it slows down. Has anyone else had this problem or no what I can do to fix this. I Chromecast from you tube and the quality is perfect. Any help would be appreciated. I only got the subscription just in case my fetch top box doesn't arrive in time for the start of the world cup. I also tried changing the picture quality settings on the app but the ball still disappears.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Chromecasting Optus sport

Hey @Lfc01 - thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend speaking directly with our TV & Content tech team via 1800230158 so we can go through some live troubleshooting. Apologies for the experience! Fingers crossed your Fetch STB arrives soon 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors