Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Robert_Bulimba
New Contributor

B818 & mesh

hello. Can a Velop mesh system be added to the B818 wireless modem/router? My NBN has failed as it is using the dodgy copper wires that couldn’t support even ADSL.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: B818 & mesh

Yes it can you'd just need to tweak some settings.

Shame about your NBN though, who would have thought reusing the copper in an ageing, no longer fit for purpose network would cause issues....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

p.s you probably already and while chances are slim, be sure to check for 5G first - https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/5g

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

thanks. i’ll see if i can negotiate a switch in my Optus NBN plan as i am without internet due to failure of the copper line.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor

thanks. 5G is not here yet but the NBN has failed so i’ll aim for a quicker solution. cheers
0 Kudos
Top Contributors