Searching...

Mobile

4G wifi modem (cat4) not working

Grace001

Hi there, I purchased the portable wifi modem not too long ago, maybe a week ago? It worked fine the first night, the speed was great and all my devices connected. But it just seemed to stop working? When I press the middle button to turn it on, it stays on for about 2 minutes before it decides to turn itself off. It’s been charged over night and all that, and it can’t be out of data because I put a fairly decent amount on it (prepaid sim). When it is connected to devices for the two minutes it is on, the connection isn’t even there even though it says it is. If someone can help that would be great. Thank you 

Highlighted

Re: 4G wifi modem (cat4) not working

petergdownload

Sounds like a visit to the store is in order?

Peter Gillespie

Re: 4G wifi modem (cat4) not working

Ray_YC

Hi @Grace001,

As Peter suggested, it may have unfortunately become faulty and to return to where you got it from with your proof of purchase.

If ordered online, please chat with us to try some troubleshooting first.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos