Highlighted
Accepted Solution

I cannot register for my number to check usage

jatten

when I enter my mobile number, it shows The service entred is not eligible for My Account registration.

How can i check my usage???

Re: I cannot register for my number to check usage

Andy

Hey Jatten, how long have you had this mobile service active for?  Can I confirm is it a Post-Paid or Pre-Paid service and what plan are you currently on?  Let us know and we'll look into this further!

jatten

this is my first month. i just transferred from 3.

post-paid. My one is the CPA employee sth plan

Andy

It looks like you're on a corporate plan that doesn't include My Account access at this time jatten.  Currently with our mobile services only account numbers that begin with an 8 or a 9 can have their number linked.

jatten
so at this stage, how can i check my usage?
Solution

llopez

Good afternoon,

I've just been informed that because you are on a CPA plan you wont be able to register for 'My Account'.

Regards,

Lucienne Lopez

loumic

Petediscontent

That’s not a solution. All you’ve done is tell him he can’t access a service. I wouldn’t call that solved at all!

Dan_C

You're commenting on a thread that's now 6 years old. 

Did you have a similar enquiry to the OP? Let us know if you need a hand. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nails

Same problem. Optus prepaid wifi modem. Service No. begins 04. Been trying for months to check my balance & usage.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
1 Kudo