Searching...

Re: Yes Crowd's Post of the Week

petergdownload

I'm surprised people tend to interprete it as feminine. Maybe its the similarity to "barb" phonetic?

A quick check of the urban dictionary defines a yeldarb as a fat black child who tends to like video games

However the UK origin ascribes the name to meaning Gift of/from God. 

Peter Gillespie

mickmcmahon6730

Lol I changed the female part to your name,don’t even know why I thought female😂😂

mickmcmahon6730

I changed the female part of post to yeldarb.Not even sure why I thought you were a female lol.😂😂😂😂😂

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

It's time to announce our latest winner for Post of the Week!

Congratulations @RonWal
We loved that you gave us a giggle pointing out the format change of the Optus Sport app Smiley Very HappySmiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Optus-Sport-Discussion/On-Demand-replay-on-updated-Optus-Sport-app/...

Week 7.PNG

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01 2
Jeneral__Pain 3
_Hamish_ 4
Breided 5
mickmcmahon6730 6

We'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome our latest members:

@Ellen324 @Mohitdhir @MAgostino @LaurenM @Kainw

The Yes Crowd Team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

Congratulations @Thorn
We loved that you're on top of the latest phone releases on a global scale and asked if Optus is getting the Samsung Fold which looks so cool!

We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Android/Samsung-Fold/m-p/539270
PostoftheWeek.PNG

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01 2
Jeneral__Pain 3
_Hamish_ 4
Breided 5
mickmcmahon6730 6
RonWal 7

@Jordanaguila @Kaitlynngo @ewanmac @Sharmaine @Nadia2 

The Yes Crowd Team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

Congratulations @SillyGogo 
We loved all the advice you provided this customer, being upfront and honest and sharing your personal experience but most of all especially loved to see you back active on Yes Crowd!
This week was a tough choice reading lots of similar responses from our regulars, your return got you over the line!

We already know you're eligible for a credit so one is coming your way!

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/External-Antenna-for-AC800S/m-p/540120
PostoftheWeek.PNG

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01 2
Jeneral__Pain 3
_Hamish_ 4
Breided 5
mickmcmahon6730 6
RonWal 7
Thorn 8

@Scocha @Kath2708 @Rach01 @danyelg1946 @Horselman 

The Yes Crowd Team

SillyGogo

Helloworld, it is good to be back and also great to the see both regulers and new members sharing their knowledge and experiences. Thank you for the mention, looking forward to my 2 years internet credit, now I just need to upgrade my 14.4 modem and get the kids off the landline.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

Congratulations @Yeldarb
It has been another fantastic week with really great responses from our regular contributors, we loved the solution you provided for this common question asked.
We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! Smiley Happy

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Data-increase/m-p/543452

PostoftheWeek.PNG

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01 2
Jeneral__Pain 3
_Hamish_ 4
Breided 5
mickmcmahon6730 6
RonWal 7
Thorn 8
SillyGogo 9

@donnie @naisiwel @gsbananas @toothblue @fortnite12 

The Yes Crowd Team

Yeldarb

Thanks Ray and the rest of the team. I always enjoy helping people out and I am glad I could offer a suggestion that helped solve the problem  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Much deserved Bradley @Yeldarb, you've always got a helpful and cheerful hand to give (usually much less taciturn then me Smiley Happy)

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
32 Kudos
9 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos