Searching...

Re: Yes Crowd's Post of the Week

Jeneral__Pain

100% not guilty your honor, @Dan_C made me do it.

Though I kind of swore I would stop replying after a community member felt attacked by one of my less than positive replies.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Congrats JP. 

FWIW if you post enough you'll eventually earn the ire of some random stranger. I tend to try play a straight bat and either directly address or ignore any sarcasm or side remarks. If that doesn't work then I got the ignore member button and move on. Only had to do that 5 times myself to date.

Good luck and look forward to future posts. IMO you stroke a good balance between helpful, objective and Optus aficionado.

Peter Gillespie

Ray_YC

As usual @Davelew you're on the money.

We're getting by with this method for now but this thread will be made more visible soon. The upgrades Dan_C mentions in his signature are just delaying this a little.   

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

It's time to announce our latest winner for Post of the Week!

Congratulations @_Hamish_
We love that you took the time to write up a step by step guide with images for everyone here on entering your own DNS settings!

We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Huawei-B525-4G-router-Fix-for-missing-DNS-setti...

Week4.PNG

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01

Jeneral__Pain

We'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome our latest members:

@adabhi @Splash @QuinnDo @Shez68 @Comfy_Sofa__

The Yes Crowd Team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

_Hamish_

Thanks @Ray_YC, that was a nice surprise. I've only just joined this month and I'm finding the forum and members very helpful.

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

Congratulations @Breided
We love your post for a few reasons, the nostalgia of the Nokia brick phone, the loyalty to Optus over all these years and that it got Dave and Dan thinking of what available options would suit you best.

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Can-I-please-be-upgraded/m-p/530123

Week5.PNG

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01

Jeneral__Pain

_Hamish_

@Biancarose94 @PhontsOne @Matt_66 @Kezzad @Jen27

The Yes Crowd Team

Highlighted

Davelew

Congratulations @Breided.

Did you stay on your $3 per day or have you opted for a plan?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

Congratulations @mickmcmahon6730
We loved that you shared that you had a bit of a dilemma, were fearing a large fee coming your way, received sound advice from our Yes Crowd esteemed contributor and ended up with a fantastic outcome!

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Lease-plan-meant-to-own-the-phone/td-p/534577

Week6.PNG

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01 2
Jeneral__Pain 3
_Hamish_ 4
Breided 5

@KarthikKumaranS @Justlewis @Spidar @HBartolo @Lizzicle

The Yes Crowd Team

[ Edited ]
mickmcmahon6730

Geez what a surprise this was,I must say thank you to the advice I received in the post,especially from Yeldarb.Without Yeldarbs comment I would not even have bothered asking Optus the question.

Yeldarb

Thanks Mick, always happy to help out where I can. My name is backwards so I understand why you may think it's female name. Smiley LOL

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos