Searching...
Highlighted

Yes Crowd's Post of the Week

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Post of the week thumbnail.png

At Yes Crowd we value the contributions of our community members and want to reward you for getting involved. So from January 2019, we'll be picking the best question/answer every week and rewarding you with a credit towards your Optus bill.

Please be aware that the credit is not exchangeable, redeemable for cash or transferable. Credits can only be awarded to Optus customers and the winner must be the account holder.

To kick things off, we'd like to recognise @petergdownload for this awesome post - https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Apple/Missing-Emails-in-Webmail-Urgent-Assistance/m-p/520928. 

PostoftheWeek.JPG

Congrats Peter, there’s a credit coming your way! We'll send you a PM.

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

We'd also like to take this opportunity to welcome our latest members:
@BradSanter @Harry9798 @jonnezzy @ChrisRadzio @Crowlsta

The Yes Crowd Team

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd's Post of the Week

Dan_C

Great stuff @petergdownload and a warm welcome to our newest members Smiley Very Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Thanks @Dan_C @Ray_YC.

Is that one or two years free internet? Smiley Happy

Eitherway I appreciate the community tick.

Have also enjoyed seeing more and varied responses from new and older members.

Peter Gillespie

Davelew

Well done @petergdownload.

I always enjoy reading your posts and more times than not learning something new.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Dan_C

lol, you never know Smiley Wink  @petergdownload

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

It's time to announce our latest winner for Post of the Week!

Congratulations @Penny01 
We loved your question asking about phones for the sight impaired which lead to great answers from our very valuable contributor @Paddylee and inaugural Post of the Week winner @petergdownload

We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! Smiley Happy

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Broadband-Telephony/Phones-for-sight-impaired/m-p/522964
Week2.JPG

Stay tuned for next week's winner and join the discussion for your chance to win.

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

@jarpy @mrschen @Jojo91 @seedee @pinkpowdercoati

The Yes Crowd Team

Dan_C

Congrats @Penny01 

Awesome to see everyone jump in and offer their 2 cents.

Super useful advice. 

Keep it up guys Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

Hey there, Yes Crowd!

It's time to announce our latest winner for Post of the Week!

Congratulations @Jeneral__Pain
We loved the expertise you provided and how appreciative the original poster was that you resolved his issue.

We'll send you a PM to check you're eligible for a credit! Smiley Happy

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/NBN/Optus-blocking-my-websites/m-p/525552

YCPostWeek3.PNG

Previous Winners

Week

petergdownload

Penny01

@angeras @Brsimon @ChrisKleinhaus @anitachou @HIThereHelp

The Yes Crowd Team

Alistar

Great reply and solution @Jeneral__Pain you're doing an amazing job in the community! Keep it up Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

[ Edited ]
Davelew

I salute you @Jeneral_Pain🖖 well done 

@Ray_YC maybe I'm missing something but by adding to your thread aren't many of the members who have not posted on the thread missing the winning post because it will not appear under the Just In tab .

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
32 Kudos
9 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos