Searching...

Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - September 2018

[ Edited ]
Ray_YC

It's time again to acknowledge the hard work and awesome contributions to the community that you all make.

When choosing people to call out, we look at lots of things, including how often they visit, how often they answer questions, how helpful they are, how often they start great conversations, etc.

Drum roll...

Congratulations to our top Yes Crowd member in September 2018:

@Davelew

The Yes Crowd team have made a conscious effort creating content that covers common and topical questions asked. We love that Dave often refers back to these providing Accepted Solutions!
Here is just one example:

Sep1.png

We’d also like to acknowledge these numbers:

Most Accepted Solutions:
@petergdownload (14)
Honourable Mention to @Yeldarb (12)

Most Kudos Received:
Yeldarb (81)
Honourable Mention to petergdownload (74)

Most Posts: 
petergdownload (201)

Our best new / returned users of Yes Crowd support:
@ashjohno @hayley1991 @Poppy45 @Prod1gy

If any of you would like a keyring, please PM us Smiley Happy

If you want to be recognised as a top Yes Crowd member, simply join in the conversations in our forum, answer questions and share your knowledge and experience with other users.

We’ll be back again in November to announce the top members for October. Thanks again to everyone who contributed – Yes Crowd wouldn’t be the same without you.

Yes Crowd Team @Felicity_YC@Ray_YC@AlistarS@Dan_C & @Megan_YC

P.S. Here are some highlights that we enjoyed from our favourite thread last month:

Sep2.png
Sep3.png
Sep4.png
Sep5.png

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - September 2018

Felicity_YC

Congrats @Davelew! Congrats everyone! 

You're all superstars. 

I love that we've reposted poor Dan's selfies. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

petergdownload

Argh. Which Kudos button to press?

2018-10-04_16-42-36.png

Congrats Dave. Smiley Happy

Peter Gillespie

Davelew

Thanks everyone and there's me thinking I hadn't done much in September as I seemed to have spent  most of my time driving back to Sydney 

I think a big shoutout should go to the yes crowd team for work they have put in producing blogs explaining apps and processes with my nomination of @Dan_C as yes crowd team member of the month.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Good stuff @Davelew

You're too kind mate. I humbly accept your nomination haha

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
22 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
3 Kudos