Searching...

Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - October 2018

Ray_YC

It's time again to acknowledge the hard work and awesome contributions to the community that you all make.

When choosing people to call out, we look at lots of things, including how often they visit, how often they answer questions, how helpful they are, how often they start great conversations, etc.

Drum roll...

Congratulations to our top Yes Crowd member in October 2018:

@Yeldarb

The Yes Crowd team really appreciates not just how often Yeldarb visits but the helpful answers he provides to our members, particularly the “techy” ones!
Here is just one example:

November5.png
November6.png
November7.png

We’d also like to acknowledge these numbers:

Most Accepted Solutions:
@petergdownload (23)
Honourable Mention to Yeldarb (12)

Most Kudos Received:
Yeldarb (111)
Honourable Mentions to petergdownload (100), @Davelew (79) and @Paddylee (72)

Most Posts: 
Yeldarb (279)

Our best new / returned users of Yes Crowd support we’ve love to see more often:
@Mcm-g @Oshie @Roemac

If any of you would like a keyring, please PM us Smiley Happy

If you want to be recognised as a top Yes Crowd member, simply join in the conversations in our forum, answer questions and share your knowledge and experience with other users.

We’ll be back again in December to announce the top members for November. Thanks again to everyone who contributed – Yes Crowd wouldn’t be the same without you.

Yes Crowd Team @Ray_YC @AlistarS @Dan_C @Kara_YC @Megan_YC

P.S. Here are some highlights that we enjoyed from our favourite thread last month:

November4.JPG
November1.JPG
November2.JPG
November3.JPG

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - October 2018

Davelew

Well deserved @Yeldarb, you've had a magic month

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - October 2018

Yeldarb

Thanks Ray, Dave and the rest of the team. I thought I had a fairly quiet month then I read I made 279 posts.  Smiley LOL

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
15 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos
3 Kudos