Searching...
Highlighted

Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - July 2018

Ray_YC

It's time again to acknowledge the hard work and awesome contributions to the community that you all make.

When choosing people to call out, we look at the quality of their contributions as a whole, so it's not just based on the member who answered the most questions.

Drum roll...

Congratulations to our top Yes Crowd member in July 2018:

@Yeldarb

And acknowledging these numbers:

Most Accepted Solutions: Yeldarb
Most Kudos Received: @petergdownload (96)
Honourable mentions to @Davelew (89) and Yeldarb (88)
Most Posts: petergdownload

We'd also like to also acknowledge a Rising Star:

@pwright

who had several helpful posts like this one!

Rising Star.png

If you want to be recognised as a top Yes Crowd member, simply join in the conversations in our forum, answer questions and share your knowledge and experience with other users.

We’ll be back again in September to announce the top members for August. Thanks again to everyone who contributed – Yes Crowd wouldn’t be the same without you.

Yes Crowd Team

P.S. Don’t forget to enter in our competition celebrating our membership milestone.

P.P.S. Here are some highlights that we enjoyed from our favourite thread last month:

Phone.png
Phone2.png
Phone3.png

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Yes Crowd Member Recognitions - July 2018

MiCCAS

Nice work everyone!! What a big month Smiley Happy

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Felicity_YC

Well done to everyone, July was a great month. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Carpenter12

When I installed NBN I was promised a new modem under my plan. Since then I had a Geeks to U IT technician guy come out because I was having problems with my laptop and he confirmed that I was entitled to a new modem according to your web site.

I have never received it, so could you please rectify the situation.

Shauna

Hey @Carpenter12 - Were you provided with any order numbers? Can you please send through a private message confirming your account number, full name and DOB? 

SillyGogo

Well done everyone.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos