Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Win a VIP trip to London Fashion Week and shop till you drop in Paris

Optus Perks is giving one lucky winner the chance to experience Fashion Week in London for you and three friends, including the after-party, meet with a featured designer plus go shopping in Paris with a personal shopper!

Competition starts 18 Nov 2019 and ends 12 Jan 2020.

FashionWeek.PNG

The prize is a trip for four people to London Fashion Week which includes:

• 4 x return economy class flights from the winners nearest capital city to London, and travel between London and Paris;
  • Luxury twin-share accommodations for 3 nights in London and 3 nights in Paris
  • Access for 4 people to 2 designer fashion shows at London Fashion Week;
  • Hospitality access for 4 people at London Fashion Week
  • 4 x tickets to a fashion week after-party
  • Access for 4 people to the designer showrooms to view upcoming collections amongst buyers from the major fashion outlets around the world;
  • Meet-and-greet with a featured designer for the winner and their 3 guests;
  • Personal shopping experience in Paris catered to the winner’s style and preferences (for the winner only);
  • Transfers between the airports and hotel and to/from all events

This competition is exclusive to Optus Perks and Virgin Mobile customers. Customers can enter the competition through Perks in the My Optus App or at optusperks.com.au/fashionweek.

Bonus entries for Optus One: Optus One Plan customers will receive an additional 10 bonus entries.

Terms and conditions

Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 16 years and over and are an eligible Optus customer with an active Optus service or eligible Virgin Mobile customer with an active Virgin Mobile service.
See optusperks.com.au/fashionweek for full Terms and Conditions.
Permit No's: ACT TP 19/04614, NSW LTP/19/39834 & SA TX19/1918.

How do customers enter the competition?

My Optus App

1. Download and/or open My Optus App
  2. Tap on the ‘London Fashion Week’ competition banner
  3. Fill out and submit entry form

optusperks.com.au

1. Click on the ‘London Fashion Week’ competition banner on the Perks website competitions page
  2. Fill out and submit entry form
0 Kudos
Top Contributors