Searching...

Re: Win a Samsung 65” Curved LED/LCD TV!

veematt
Hi,
Just wondering if you can share the winning entry with us please?

tysonbear2004

Yes would love to know who the Lucky person was and there story for why they won this prize please share.

petergdownload

Hi Matt,

Have you confirmed a winning entry? I'm sure all entrants would like to know what it was.

Regards

Peter

MattJ

Hi Everyone,

My apologies that I didn't post back in here however a winner was announced late yesterday via this thread https://community.optus.com.au/t5/Welcome-Announcements/Congratulations-to-the-winner-of-the-Samsung...

Thank you to everyone who entered, there were some great entries. Don't forget to come back to My Optus Community should you never need assistance with any of your Optus services. We're here to help!

Matt - Community Manager

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

petergdownload

And the winning post is here (for those interested in doing better next time)

Congrats koops (still think my entry was better though Smiley Happy)

Peter

MarfieldBautista

Gaming, Watching on Foxtel Go, eating snacks and catching up with family and friends. In my house and or online. 

sexxycass
Who was the lucky person?
Hooroo....

Pete

Hey sexxycass, I can confirm that koops won the prize Smiley Very Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

MD

Set up the Curved Samsung Tv in Outdoor Alfresco area (has roof and screen to make it enclosed),

Matching sound system,

Latest terminator, jurassic world or similar type movie on Netflex which has full dolby digital sorround,

Enjoy with my three girls on Friday and Saturday evening (early start around 7pm ish)

one last thing turn off all telecommunication devices have Pizza from the local Pizza place dilivered by 8Pm (just before movie finishes).

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
33 Kudos
8 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos